Thursday, March 06, 2008

Site Transfer

Hello and thank you for coming to my "old" site. Old? What do you mean "old"? That's right, this is the old site started and lovingly cared for during the last four years has been discontinued. But not to fear.

I have made some major changes to the way I have been posting and am in the process of updating all of the information. I have created a new site and a new blog and will be transferring all of the appropriate and updated material to the new blog site. For now, I have removed all of the information from this blog site. Here are the two new addresses for the sites:

www.jamesballou.com
http://ballousnews.blogspot.com/

Look for great new supplement and health articles.
Look for great new inspirational materials.
Look for great links and expanded relationships with fantastic people!


I hope that you will take some time to visit my new sites and drop me a note if you feel inclined. Have a great day!

1 comment:

sharon said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. Great to see your picture. I did not know your book was in print. I still have my paper copy. Hope you're doing very well. Have a great free spring.

Love ya, Sharon